- Canon CR120 OR Canon CR-L1 Scanner
- Power Cord (in 2 parts)
- USB Cable
- Unbox the Canon scanner
- Plug it in to a power source
- Power it on (Do not connect to PC at this point)
- The power button will blink for 10 seconds, afterwards it will turn solid
- Uninstall any and all previous check scanner software (if applicable)
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program
- Uninstall any “Panini” or “Ranger” software
- Download the Ranger driver for your Canon scanner from the ACCU email you received
- A Pop-Up should appear in the lower portion of the computer, please “Allow”
- Install the driver. (You will need administrator credentials)
- At this point, plug in the scanner to the PC using the supplied USB cable
- After the scanner is plugged in, open Internet Explorer and navigate to https://www.americaschristiancu.com and use your online banking credentials to log in
- Once you are logged in, click on “Cash Management” and then “DepositNow”
- Once you are on the DepositNow webpage, click on Settings in the upper right of the screen
- Under “Scanner Settings” click “Detect Scanner”
- Canon:CR-120 OR Canon:CR-L1 should appear
You may now scan checks!
Begin by clicking on “Deposit” in the upper right corner, and then “Start A New Deposit”
Place your batch of checks in the scanner with the “face” of the checks facing out
Select the account you would like to deposit into
Title the Deposit
Enter the number of checks and the total dollar amount, then click on “Start Scan”
From here simply follow the prompts.
This system is very intuitive.
You will also notice that in the upper right of the DepositNow screen there is a “History” button, where you can go to look up previous scans.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any assistance,
Your Corporate Relations team