Paying in stores or within apps has never been easier. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. The wasted moments finding the right card. Now payments happen with a single touch. While Samsung Pay® offers you a convenient way to pay on the go, you still enjoy all the benefits and protections of your ACCU debit or credit card. Visit the Samsung Pay® website to learn more.
Setup is simple.
Samsung Pay® lets you carry your favorite cards on your devices so you can pay in-store or in-app while you're on the go. To get started, you can add the credit or debit card from ACCU into the Samsung Pay® app.
To add a card on Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (with NFC only) and Gear S3, open Samsung Pay®, select "Credit/Debit", then select "Add Credit or Debit Card". From there, you will be prompted to use your camera to collect the card information or type it in manually.
More secure payments.
Every time you hand over your credit or debit card to pay, your card number and identity are visible. With Samsung Pay®, instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in Samsung® device. These numbers are never stored on Samsung servers. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number, along with a transaction-specific dynamic security code, is used to process your payment. So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Samsung with merchants or transmitted with payment.
Keep your purchases private.
Samsung® doesn't save your transaction information. With Samsung Pay®, your payments are private. Samsung Pay® doesn't store the details of your transactions so they can't be tied back to you.
Keep your cards in your wallet. Since you don't have to show your credit or debit card, you never reveal your name, card number, or security code to the cashier when you pay in a store. This additional layer of privacy helps ensure that your information stays where it belongs. With you.
Set Up Instructions:
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay®.
- Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- If requested, enter your billing address and touch SAVE.
- Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL.
- If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password.
- Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT.
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
- After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by Visa®and the America's Christian Credit Union. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay®.
- Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
- After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.
To use Samsung Pay in stores:
- Look for the contactless and Samsung Pay® symbol at the register
- Samsung Pay Logos
- Hold your device near the contactless reader with your finger on Homebutton.To use your Samsung Pay® PIN, touch PIN. Then, enter your four-digit PIN.
- Keep your device by the contactless reader until it vibrates and beeps indicating your payment was accepted
Please keep in mind the following about Samsung Pay®:
- For security purposes, Samsung Pay® uses a Device Account Number which is a unique number assigned to each card
- Making payments with Samsung Pay® is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Samsung's® server, so they're never shared with the merchant.
- In participating apps, checking out is as easy as selecting Samsung Pay® and placing your finger on the Home button.
To learn more about Samsung Pay®, please visit http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay