Paying in stores or within apps has never been easier. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. The wasted moments finding the right card. Now payments happen with a single touch. While Microsoft Wallet® offers you a convenient way to pay on the go, you still enjoy all the benefits and protections of your ACCU debit or credit card. Visit the Microsoft Wallet® website to learn more.
Setup is simple.
Microsoft Wallet® lets you carry your favorite cards on your Microsoft®devices so you can pay in-store. To get started, you can add the credit or debit card from ACCU into the Microsoft Wallet® app.
To add a card on a Microsoft Windows 10® devices, open the Microsoft Wallet® app, select "Add Credit or Debit Card". From there, you will be prompted to use your camera to collect the card information or type it in manually.
More secure payments.
Every time you hand over your credit or debit card to pay, your card number and identity are visible. With Microsoft Wallet®, instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in Microsoft Windows 10® device. These numbers are never stored on Microsoft® servers. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number, along with a transaction-specific dynamic security code, is used to process your payment. So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Microsoft® with merchants or transmitted with payment.
Keep your purchases private.
Microsoft® doesn't save your transaction information. With Microsoft Wallet®, your payments are private. Microsoft® doesn't store the details of your transactions so they can't be tied back to you.
Keep your cards in your wallet. Since you don't have to show your credit or debit card, you never reveal your name, card number, or security code to the cashier when you pay in a store. This additional layer of privacy helps ensure that your information stays where it belongs. With you.
To use Microsoft Wallet in stores:
- Look for the contactless pay symbol at the register
- Enter your Microsoft Wallet® PIN and hold your device near the contactless reader.
- Keep your device by the contactless reader until it vibrates and beeps indicating your payment was accepted
Please keep in mind the following about Microsoft Wallet®:
- For security purposes, Microsoft Wallet® uses a Device Account Number which is a unique number assigned to each card
- Making payments with Microsoft Wallet® is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Microsoft's® server, so they're never shared with the merchant.
To learn more about Microsoft Wallet®, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobilewallet.