Paying in-stores or within apps has never been easier. Gone are the days of searching for your wallet. The wasted moments finding the right card. Now payments happen with a single touch. While Google Pay® offers you a convenient way to pay on the go, you still enjoy all the benefits and protections of your ACCU debit or credit card. Visit the Google Pay® website to learn more.
Setup is simple.
Google Pay® lets you carry your favorite cards on your devices so you can pay in-store or in-app while you're on the go. To get started, you can add the credit or debit card from ACCU into the Google Pay® app.
To add a card on an Android® device, open Google Pay® and select "Add a Card". From there, you will be prompted to use your camera to collect the card information or type it in manually.
More secure payments.
Every time you hand over your credit or debit card to pay, your card number and identity are visible. With Google Pay®, instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in an Android® device. These numbers are never stored on Android® servers. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number and a transaction-specific dynamic security code, is used to process your payment. So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared by Android® with merchants or transmitted with payment.
Keep your purchases private.
Android® doesn't save your transaction information. With Google Pay® all your payments are private. Google Pay® doesn't store the details of your transactions so they can't be tied back to you.
Keep your cards in your wallet. Since you don't have to show your credit or debit card, you never reveal your name, card number, or security code to the cashier when you pay in a store. This additional layer of privacy helps ensure that your information stays where it belongs. With you.
To Set Up Android Pay®:
Set up Google Pay®
- Download the Google Pay® app from the Google Play Store®.
- Sign in with your Google® account.
- Choose one of the available banking choices for setting up payment information. Your options include adding a credit or debit card, using carrier billing, or adding PayPal®.
Add a Credit or Debit Card
- Touch the floating action button.
- Select Add a Credit or Debit Card.
- Capture a picture of your card with your phone's camera by placing your card within an on-screen frame. Make sure the numbers of your card line up with the placeholder numbers on the screen.
- Confirm the card's CVC number and touch Save. You'll be asked to agree to the card issuer terms.
To use Google Pay® in stores:
- Look for the contactless and Google Pay® symbol at the register
- Hold your device near the contactless reader with your finger on Homebutton.To use your Google Pay® PIN, touch PIN. Then, enter your four-digit PIN.
- Keep your device by the contactless reader until it vibrates and beeps indicating your payment was accepted
Please keep in mind the following about Google Pay®:
- For security purposes, Google Pay® uses a Device Account Number which is a unique number assigned to each card
- Making payments with Google Pay® is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Android® servers, so they're never shared with the merchant.
- In participating apps, checking out is as easy as selecting Google Pay®and placing your finger on the Home key.
To learn more about Google Pay®, please visit https://pay.google.com/about.