Introducing ACCU's Referral Program
When you refer a family member or friend to America's Christian Credit Union membership, you will both be eligible to open a New Member Term Share Certificate (TSC). This high-yield term share certificate is an exclusive product only offered to new members, but we want to reward you for referring your family and friends to ACCU.
How it Works
- Tell your family and friends about how much you love America's Christian Credit Union's service and products and refer them for membership
- Ask the person you referred to enter your full name, city, and state in the "referred by" question on ACCU's membership application
- After their account is opened you will receive an email notification with instruction on opening your New Member Term Share Certificate.
New Member/Referral Reward Product Details:
- 12 month term share certificate
- 4.00% APY*
- $1,000 minimum
- $4,000 maximum
* APY=Annual Percentage Yield and is accurate as of July 01, 2019. APY assumes that dividends will remain in the account until maturity. Minimum deposit is $1,000. Early withdrawal penalties do apply which may reduce the principal. New Member / Refer-a-Friend TSC is 4.00% APY for 12 months. At maturity, the 4.00% APY New Member / Refer-a-Friend TSC will renew as a traditional TSC for another 12-month term at the prevailing rate unless we are notified prior to or within 7 days of maturity date. This offer is for new funds or funds deposited less than 30 days prior to opening which applies to both referring and referred members. Limit 4 referrals per member. Referring member will be notified via email or phone if eligible to claim Refer-a-Friend TSC offer. Offer valid through 1/31/2020. All program rates, offers, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply.
Refered person must qualify for membership. A $2 membership fee may apply. The credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Added savings protection provided by American Share Insurance. Please speak to a credit union representative for details.