Tuition is expensive — we can fill the gap. Federal loans may not cover your full tuition or other college expenses. As a not-for-profit credit union, we can provide lower rates and fees on private student lending to meet all your needs.
- Line of Credit – request additional funds if needed in the future
- Lower rates than "traditional" private lenders
- Zero loan origination fees
- Deferred principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms
- Typically require a co-signer
- Easy one-time application
We also offer a college checking account and college savings account!
The function of this loan (line of credit) is to cover the funding gap—the difference between the cost of attendance and the amount covered by other lower-cost sources of financial aid, such as scholarships and Federal loans for undergraduates.
- The maximum line of credit is $50,000 for undergraduates.
- Loans with total amounts under $40,000 have a maximum repayment term of 20 years.
- Loan amounts over $40,000 have a maximum repayment term of 25 years. Interest rates are variable and indexed against Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, and adjustable quarterly. Several repayment plans are available, including in school deferment (interest accrues) and graduated payment options.
Visit the America's Christian CU Student Lending Center for great tips and resources on financing college.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans subject to credit approval. Advertised “as low as rate” APR assumes excellent credit history and maximum rate discount of 0.50% for ACH/automatic payment. Your actual APR may vary based on loan type, your credit history, ability to repay, approved loan amount, term, and applicable discounts. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions apply.