Your home is the foundation for your family. Trust that foundation with America's Christian CU, where we still provide service with a real, live person every time you need us. Existing homeowners can refinance now to capitalize on our lower rates.
Home Mortgage Loans
- Use for any purpose, including debt consolidation or home improvement
- Streamlined application process
- No closing costs option
- Jumbo Mortgages
- 5/1 ARM – Variable Rate
- Debt Protection available
- Interest typically tax deductible**
- Setup payments on Auto-Pay
- 5% down, no mortgage insurance option (primary residence)
- 10% down – second homes or Jumbo loans
- 15% down – investment properties
- 100% financing with no money down!
- Refinance loan – no appraisal option
- Cash out refinance up to 100% LTV
- No closing costs options*
- Refinance – no income documentation or appraisal
- 3.5% down purchase, 85% cash out refi
- No closing costs options*
HARP 2.0 Loans
- Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac options
- No appraisal options & no closing costs options*
- No minimum credit score options
- Primary residence, second homes and investment properties
- Loan to value (LTV) up to 200% & combined LTV unlimited
Visit the America's Christian CU Mortgage Center or call our mortgage partner specialist today at 1-877-296-8728.
*Minimum loan amount $250,000. APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
**Consult a tax advisor.
Refinancing could be right for you if you are looking to reduce your monthly payments, shorten the length of your loan, convert equity to cash, or convert an ARM to a fixed rate.
There are times to refinance, and times not to refinance. If rates have dropped significantly since your mortgage, or if the current value of your home has increased, refinancing may be a good idea.
In addition to saving money, refinancing is a way to utilize your equity without selling your house. You can convert that equity into cash for home improvements, debt consolidation, paying for college, financing a vacation home, or just about anything.
How much will it cost?
Keep in mind there are closing costs associated with refinancing. These costs can be rolled into the mortgage, but that means you are adding to the principal. To determine if you will be better off refinancing for the long-term, determine how much you will save per month by refinancing. Calculate how many months it will take, based on these savings, to equal the closing costs. That is your break-even point. If you will be in the home at least that long, you come out on top.
If you hold a mortgage with America's Christian CU and are having difficulty meeting your monthly payments, contact us to see how we can help.
You may qualify for the federal Making Home Affordable program, designed to assist American homeowners in preventing foreclosure. There are additional resources available from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
We will also work to find other loan modification and repayment options. The first step is calling our mortgage experts at 1-800-343-6328.