Utilize your work and dedication to your good home to secure a low-rate loan with great flexibility. We'll help determine what works best for your needs — and you'll receive the unsurpassed level of service you've come to expect from ACCU.
Home Equity Loans
- Introductory Offer - 2.99% APR for loans over $150,000 & 3.99% APR for under $150,000 for the first 12 months* thereafter, variable rate as low as 5.50% APR*
- Low closing costs**
- Home improvement
- Debt consolidation
- College tuition
- Major expenses
- And more
- Amount up to 80% of appraised value (less the remaining principal owed)
- Borrow only as needed, up to your approved credit line
- Make payments only on the portion you use
- Re-access without re-applying
- Funds accessible through direct check writing
- Convenient ACH/automatic payment
- Consult a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges
View the following brochures and disclosures to learn more.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. This HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) is a variable rate plan as described in the applicable loan documents. Introductory rate is good for 12 months and then the APR will vary for the remaining life of the loan as determined by the product choice of Quarterly Adjustable, Annual Adjustable or 3 year Reprice. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may vary based on the index rate plus a margin. Index rate is based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. The current index is 5.50%. APR will not exceed 18.00%. Advertised “as low as” APR assumes excellent credit history, loan-to-value, and maximum rate discount of 0.50% for ACH/automatic payment. Qualification and APR dependent on credit history, debt to income, loan-to-value, ability to repay, homeownership, and other factors. Maximum loan-to-value ratio is 80% for owner-occupied and 70% for non-owner occupied, based on appraisal value. Available to owner and non-owner occupied, single-family dwellings. Minimum advance is $5,000. Current ACCU loans not eligible for promotion rate. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change or discontinue at any time, without notice.
**Other costs may be associated with this loan. ACCU will cover closing costs up to $500.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Rates Learn More
|Loan Type||Rate (APR as low as)|
|Quarterly adjustable HELOC||5.50% - 9.25%|
|Annual adjustable HELOC||6.00% - 10.00%|
|3-year Re-price HELOC||6.74% - 10.50%|
|Non-Owner Occupied||7.50% - 10.75%|
For a $50,000 Home Equity Line of Credit, Quarterly Adjustable, with 80% Loan to Value at 6.75% APY, the monthly payment will be $324.30