We offer two smart ways to enhance your savings without locking up funds. Our Money Market Account is tiered for higher rates as your balance increases.
- Earn competitive dividends on balance of $2,500 or more
- Tiered rate structure
- Dividends paid monthly
- Higher rates than regular savings
- No monthly service fee
- Up to 6 free withdrawals per month (Reg D limits apply1)
- No monthly maintenance fee Online Banking
- No monthly maintenance fee E-Statements
- No monthly maintenance fee Mobile Banking
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
Are you a current ACCU member? Give us a call to easily open your account over the phone!
Money Market Plus
Add flexibility to our basic Money Market with Money Market Plus.
- $10 monthly service charge if balance falls below $25,000
- $25,000 minimum deposit to open
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for consumer accounts up to $200,000 by American Share Insurance.
1) Regulation D limits certain account transfers/withdrawals to six (6) per calendar month. Limited transactions include: Pre-authorized, automatic, online or telephone withdrawals or transfers to the member’s own account at the credit union or that of a third party; transfers or withdrawals made by check, draft, debit card or similar payable to a third party; overdraft transfer services. Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals made by the member in person or through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check made payable to the member). If the accountholder attempts to exceed these transfer limits a fee may be imposed and the credit union may reclassify or close the account. See Truth in Savings for full disclosure.