Make the Most of Your Savings This Christmas
The true meaning of Christmas is peace on Earth and a celebration of our Savior's birth. But all the gift-giving and Christmas parties are a fun addition to a festive holiday season.
A Christmas Club Account is a savings account that pays higher dividends on deposits to help you save more throughout the year for holiday expenses. Your funds will be disbursted once a year to allow you to maximize the monthly dividends you may earn.
- Save throughout the year for holiday expenses
- Greater dividend rate than regular savings
- Dividends paid monthly
- Full balance automatically disbursed on November 1st
- Withdrawal limits apply1
- Balance may not exceed $20,000
- 24/7 access to your finances
- Access your accounts at over 5,000 nationwide branches through the shared branch network
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for consumer accounts up to $200,000 by American Share Insurance.
1) Regulation D limits certain account transfers/withdrawals to six (6) per calendar month. Limited transactions include: Pre-authorized, automatic, online or telephone withdrawals or transfers to the member’s own account at the credit union or that of a third party; transfers or withdrawals made by check, draft, debit card or similar payable to a third party; overdraft transfer services. Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals made by the member in person or through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check made payable to the member). If the accountholder attempts to exceed these transfer limits a fee may be imposed and the credit union may reclassify or close the account. See Truth in Savings for full disclosure.