America's Christian Credit Union's Buddy Bee Account is a good way to teach your children financial stewardship.
Give your little ones a head start on the road to financial success in the big financial world.
Our free Buddy Bee Account is the perfect first step in building solid saving habits. Your children will gain membership to America's Christian Credit Union, further helping to instill in them the values you teach at home everyday.
- Available for children through age 12
- No monthly service fee
- $25 minimum balance required to earn dividends
- As a joint-owner, both you and your child can make deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawal limits apply1
- Free online transfers between America's Christian Credit Union accounts
Learn more about our Buddy Bee account and download the application!
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for consumer accounts up to $200,000 by American Share Insurance.
1) Regulation D limits certain account transfers/withdrawals to six (6) per calendar month. Limited transactions include: Pre-authorized, automatic, online or telephone withdrawals or transfers to the member’s own account at the credit union or that of a third party; transfers or withdrawals made by check, draft, debit card or similar payable to a third party; overdraft transfer services. Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals made by the member in person or through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check made payable to the member). If the accountholder attempts to exceed these transfer limits a fee may be imposed and the credit union may reclassify or close the account. See Truth in Savings for full disclosure.