As a parent, you instill good moral guidance in your children. Schools will provide a solid education. But financial matters can be overlooked. Guide your children toward a secure future by teaching financial foundations early — with the help of America's Christian Credit Union.
- Available for ages 13-17
- Parent/legal guardian co-signer required on account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Pair with a Varsity Savings Account
- No monthly maintenance fee Online Banking and Bill Pay
- No monthly maintenance fee E-Statements
- No monthly maintenance fee Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Visa® debit card
- Over 5,000 nationwide branches
- Over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- $5 minimum deposit to open
"As a parent, I wanted to teach my kids how to be financially responsible. I opened a checking with a debit card and transfer their weekly allowance into each account. They are responsible for tracking their money by using their smartphone. They pay for their own items, including clothes. It's amazing the difference this has made. Now they watch for sales and are careful how they spend their money."
Debbie L. – Member
Learn more about this account and download the application to apply in-branch!
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for consumer accounts up to $200,000 by American Share Insurance.
Personal Checking and Savings
|Product||Minimum Deposit to Open Account||Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends||Dividend Rate||APY||Rate Type||Compounded / Paid|
|Regular Share / Savings||$0||$100||0.10%||0.10%||Variable||Quarterly|
|Buddy Bee Savings||$0||$25||0.15%||0.15%||Variable||Quarterly|
|College Student Savings||$0||$100||0.10%||0.10%||Variable||Quarterly|
|College Student Checking||$5||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Christmas Club Account*||$10||$10||0.20%||0.20%||Variable||Monthly|
|Vacation Club Account*||$5||$5||0.20%||0.20%||Variable||Quarterly|
*Maximum account balance: $20,000. If balance exceeds $20,000, the rate drops to the regular share/savings rate.
Personal Membership Forms
Become a Member
- Membership Application and Account Agreement ( Apply Online I e-Sign I Print )
- Personal Profile ( e-Sign I Print )
If submitting a paper application, please complete the Membership Application and Account Agreement and a Personal Profile for each account holder.
- Custodial/Fiduciary Application and Account Agreement ( Print )
- Designation of Beneficiary ( e-Sign l Print )
- Trust Application and Account Agreement ( Print )
- Youth Account Agreement (Apply Online I Print )
Additional Account Forms
Existing Member - Add Accounts
- New Account Agreement ( Apply Online l Print )
- New Account Agreement with One-Time Debit ( Apply Online I Print )
- Account Closure Request ( e-Sign I Print )
- ACH Stop Payments ( e-Sign l Print )
- Address Change ( e-Sign l Print )
- Courtesy Pay Opt-In ( Print )
- Debit Card Acceptance Form ( Print )
- Direct Deposit ( Print )
- Name Change ( e-Sign l Print )
- One-time Debit Authorization ( e-Sign I Print )
- Order New Checks ( Order Online )
- Unauthorized ACH ( e-Sign l Print )
- Unauthorized Check Affidavit ( e-Sign l Print )