Choose always-free checking or always-interest checking, then we'll tack on a few extras, including bonus certificate rates. Senior Checking is available exclusively to our members who are age 55 and better.
- Available for ages 55+
- Choose Secure Checking
- $4.95 monthly service fee
- Earn dividends on daily balance over $1,500
- 1 free box of check per year
- ID Protect¹
- Debit Advantage™ - buyer protection and extended warranty³
- Cell Phone Protection³
- $hopping Rewards®
- And More!
- OR choose Basic Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Standard Checking Benefits:
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation.
2Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Guide to Benefit and insurance document will be included in follow-upletter.
4Account must be funded with new funds or funds deposited less than 30 days prior to opening. One-time rate bump available per member. Only valid through August 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with other offers.
5Account billing will not be reflected until the last business day of the month.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
All program rates, offer, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply. Must qualify for membership. A $2 membership fee may apply. Savings or Checking Account is required to fund the account. The credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Added savings protection provided by American Share Insurance. Please speak to a credit union representative for details. An Equal Housing Lender.
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for consumer accounts up to $200,000 by American Share Insurance.
Personal Checking and Savings
|Product||Minimum Deposit to Open Account||Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends||Dividend Rate||APY||Rate Type||Compounded / Paid|
|Regular Share / Savings||$0||$100||0.25%||0.25%||Variable||Quarterly|
|Buddy Bee Savings||$0||$25||0.35%||0.35%||Variable||Quarterly|
|College Student Savings||$0||$100||0.25%||0.25%||Variable||Quarterly|
|College Student Checking||$5||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Christmas Club Account*||$10||$10||0.40%||0.40%||Variable||Monthly|
|Vacation Club Account*||$5||$5||0.40%||0.40%||Variable||Quarterly|
*Maximum account balance: $20,000. If balance exceeds $20,000, the rate drops to the regular share/savings rate.
Personal Membership Forms
Become a Member
- Custodial/Fiduciary Application and Account Agreement ( Print )
- Designation of Beneficiary ( Print I e-Sign )
- Membership Application and Account Agreement ( Apply Online I e-Sign I Print )
- New Account Agreement ( Print )
- New Account Agreement with One-Time Debit ( Apply Online I e-Sign I Print )
- Personal Profile ( e-Sign I Print )
- Trust Application and Account Agreement ( Print )
- Youth Account Agreement (Apply Online I e-Sign I Print )
Additional Account Forms
- Account Closure Request ( e-Sign I Print )
- ACH Stop Payments ( e-Sign I Print )
- Address Change ( Print )
- ATM Acceptance Form ( Print )
- Courtesy Pay Opt-In ( Print )
- Debit Card Acceptance Form ( Print )
- Direct Deposit ( Print )
- Name Change ( Print )
- One-time Debit Authorization
- Order New Checks ( Order Online )
- Unauthorized ACH ( Print )
- Unauthorized Check Affidavit ( Print I e-Sign)