A checking account packed with valuable benefits like earning dividends, ID theft protection, discounts, purchase rewards and more.
America’s Christian Credit Union’s (ACCU) Secure Checking earns competitive dividends while providing great protection and other added benefits! Secure Checking includes a long list of benefits including:
- ID Protect® identity theft protection and credit monitoring
- AD&D insurance up to $10,000*
- Buyer’s protection and extended warranty with Debit Advantage™
- Cell phone protection
- Shopping Rewards® with specified online retailers
- Travel & leisure discounts
These built-in benefits are a great value — especially given the discounted monthly maintenance fee available just for signing-up for e-Statements! (Learn more about this account in the accordions below.)
Have questions? Compare our checking options side-by-side here. Still not sure which account is right for you? Our member representatives are ready to help! Call us at 1-800-343-6328.
- Identity theft protection with credit file monitoring - Better protect yourself with IDProtect®1 identity theft monitoring, credit file monitoring2, and up to $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement3.
- Ability to request a 3-in-1 report (Equifax, Experian, and Transunion) every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert
- View Experian Credit Score
- Monitor 1,000+ non-credit bureau databases3
- Protection from the unexpected - Receive up to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.3
- Debit Advantage™3 - Receive Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty for items purchased with this account.
- Cell phone protection3 - Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost for damaged or stolen phones.
- May be used as primary or supplementary cell phone protection.
- Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.
- $hopping Rewards® - Earn cash rewards when you shop online at dozens of your favorite retailers. (registration required)
- Travel & leisure discounts - Save big with deep discounts at thousands of local and national businesses. (registration required)
Visit eClubOnline.net access all the features and benefits that come with this account. Upon account opening, you will receive the registration information.
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation.
2Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions andexclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Guide to Benefit and insurance document will be included in follow-upletter.
4Account billing will not be reflected until the last business day of the month.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.