Secure Checking is loaded with valuable benefits, including dividends and is designed for your convenience. In addition to all the banking features you’ve come to expect from America’s Christian Credit Union, you’ll enjoy even more features that offer protection for your family and finances, helpful ways to save, and big rewards on everyday purchases.
Not sure which account is right for you? Our member representatives are ready to help! Call us at 1-800-343-6328.
- Identity theft protection with credit file monitoring - Better protect yourself with IDProtect®1 identity theft monitoring, credit file monitoring2, and up to $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement3.
- Ability to request a 3-in-1 report (Equifax, Experian, and Transunion) every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert
- View Experian Credit Score
- Monitor 1,000+ non-credit bureau databases3
- Protection from the unexpected - Receive up to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.3
- Debit Advantage™3 - Receive Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty for items purchased with this account.
- Cell phone protection3 - Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost for damaged or stolen phones.
- May be used as primary or supplementary cell phone protection.
- Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.
- $hopping Rewards® - Earn cash rewards when you shop online at dozens of your favorite retailers. (registration required)
- Travel & leisure discounts - Save big with deep discounts at thousands of local and national businesses. (registration required)
Visit eClubOnline.net access all the features and benefits that come with this account. Upon account opening, you will receive the registration information.
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation.
2Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Guide to Benefit and insurance document will be included in follow-up letter.
4Account must be funded with new funds or funds deposited less than 30 days prior to opening. One-time rate bump available per member. Only valid through August 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with other offers.
5Account billing will not be reflected until the last business day of the month.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.