UPDATED Rate! We've designed this unique account to assist churches and ministries undergoing a capital campaign program for specific growth projects. ACCU allows you to grow tithes and offerings at a steady pace, increasing your dividend earnings, until the church is ready for your specified project.
Capital Campaign Money Market
- Higher dividends than a regular money market up to 1.26% APY 1
- No monthly service fee
- Tiered rate structure
- Dividends paid monthly
- Purposeful planning tool for:
- Church building projects
- Growth projects
- Planning for a large purchase
- Easy transfer to ACCU checking account when funds are needed
- Documentation required for transfers
- Restricted to 6 pre-authorized, automated or telephone transfers/withdrawals per month
1 APY=Annual Percentage Yield
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for corporate accounts up to $100,000 by American Share Insurance.
Capital Campaign Money Market Account Learn More
|Product||Minimum Deposit to Open Account||Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends||Dividend Rate||APY||Rate Type||Compounded / Paid|
|Tier #1||$2,500||$2,500 - $24,999.99||1.00%||1.00%||Variable||Monthly|
|Tier #2||$25,000||$25,000 - $49,999.99||1.10%||1.11%||Variable||Monthly|
|Tier #3||$50,000||$50,000 and up||1.25%||1.26%||Variable||Monthly|
Ministry or Business Accounts
Corporate Account Opening