A timed certificate presents a safe, easy way to maximize your organization's money — and is ideal for enjoying greater returns on funds you don't immediately need. Fixed rates are guaranteed for the length of term you choose, so there's zero risk associated with investment markets.
Business Term Share Certificates
- Greater returns than savings accounts
- No risk, no markets to watch
- Fixed rate guaranteed for term (from 3 months to 5 years)
- Higher rates for longer terms
- Penalty on earnings for early withdrawal
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage for corporate accounts up to $100,000 by American Share Insurance.
Business Term Share Certificates Learn More
|Term||Minimum Deposit to Open Account||Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends||Dividend Rate||APY||Rate Type||Compounded / Paid|
Penalty for early withdrawal. Minimum Balance is required in order to open Term Share Certificate and earn dividend.
Ministry or Business Accounts
Corporate Account Opening