Individuals and ministries nationwide can join America's Christian Credit Union. Doing so brings you the benefits of membership:
- You become an owner of the credit union, with a vote in what we do.
- Typically lower loan rates and higher deposit dividends than traditional banks, because we're a not-for-profit credit union.
- Commitment to state-of-the art technology to simplify your financial life.
- Peace of mind that your deposits are making a difference, helping to extend God's ministries.
It's easy to open an account online in just minutes. You're eligible to join if you meet any one of the following:
- Members/attendees and employees of church denominational ministries that align themselves with Wesleyan Christian doctrine
- Churches, ministries and schools aligned with Wesleyan Christian doctrine;
- Ministers, employees, members, officers, teachers, students and others in these churches, schools and organizations;
- Organizations of such persons;
- Employees of ACCU
- Immediate family members living in a member of this credit union's home
Statement of Faith
As a part of your application to join America's Christian Credit Union, we ask that you review our Statement of Faith.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you become an America's Christian CU member, you are eligible to retain that membership for life. Below is a sampling of the churches, schools, and employers that we serve within our field of membership.