God-honoring banking is at your fingertips the minute you become a member of America's Christian Credit Union. Doing so brings you the following benefits:
- You become a member/owner. Therefore, you are a stakeholder with a vote in what we do.
- You’ll get competitive rates and financial solutions that align with Biblical principles on Christian stewardship.
- Peace of mind that your investments are making a difference to extend God's Kingdom as part of our mission to “Reach, Serve and Teach.”
- Your accounts are safe with us as they are federally insured by the NCUA with added protection provided by American Share Insurance (ASI).
Applying online for membership is quick and easy, when you meet any of the following criteria:
- Churches, ministries, and schools aligned with Wesleyan Christian doctrine and their ministers, employees, members/attendees, officers, teachers, students, and others associated with these organizations.
- Immediate family members living within the same household as an existing member of America’s Christian Credit Union.
- Employees of America’s Christian Credit Union.
Apply for membership today and join over 120,000 members nationwide to make an eternal impact in people’s lives for the Kingdom.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
As a part of your application to join America's Christian Credit Union, we ask that you review our Statement of Faith.
ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER
Once you become an America's Christian Credit Union member, you are eligible to retain that membership for life. Also, since immediate relatives within a household are eligible to become members; this provides the opportunity to create an ongoing legacy of membership grounded in the mission to “reach, serve and teach” for the furtherance of God’s Kingdom.
FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP
By law, Credit Unions are required to have eligibility guidelines stating who can join; this is called our “field of membership.” Primarily, churches, ministries, and schools aligned with Wesleyan Christian doctrine and their ministers, employees, members/attendees, officers, teachers, students, and others associated with these organizations qualify for membership. In addition, immediate relatives of existing members within the same household also qualify for membership.
Below is a list of approved denominations churches, ministries, and schools we currently serve. If you are interested in becoming a member of America’s Christian Credit Union, but do not see a denomination, church, ministry or school with whom you are affiliated, please provide additional information by clicking “OTHER” in the list below. Our list of qualifying membership continues to grow as part of our mission to continually “reach, serve and teach” in alignment with the Wesleyan Christian doctrine. We would be delighted to hear from you to see if we can extend membership to you or your ministry.