Are you a high school senior, college or graduate student? Are you passionate about making a difference with the life you have? Is education a part of that equation? It’s time to tell your story.
America’s Christian Credit Union is looking for four students who take their calling, gifts, the Kingdom and their education seriously. Create a video that tells your story and submit with the other requested documents for a chance to win a scholarship toward your educational pursuits. Competitive videos will answer the prompt:
- Discuss how God has used you this far to make a difference within your school or community.
- How have your experiences helped you shape an understanding of your gifts?
- ACCU strives to be the financial partner for cultural impact. As a recipient of this award, you receive our financial support for the higher education journey ahead. What cultural impact do you hope to make?
Download application here
Criteria For General Scholarship
- Scholarship offered to high school, college, and graduate students in good standing, attending an accredited four-year, two-year or vocational institution.
- The ACCU Annual Budget will determine the amount of scholarships to be awarded each year.
- Applications are judged on academic achievement, career goals, content video, and scope of community activity.
- A scholarship committee consisting of America’s Christian Senior Management Team will maintain sole selection of scholarship recipients.
- Applicant must be an America’s Christian Credit Union member in good standing to apply and meet specific qualifying criteria. To apply, visit www.americaschristiancu.com.
- Applications, videos, and references become the property of America's Christian CU. We reserve the right to use the recipient’s name, photo, and excerpts of any essay/video or attachments in promotional material and official applications.
- Any falsification of application or attachment to the application will cause the candidate to become ineligible for scholarship consideration.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Exceptions to this may be granted for extenuating circumstances.
- Award recipients are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Employees, volunteers and relatives of employees of America's Christian CU are not eligible.
Submit an email including all required to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm PST on May 31, 2017 with required application, video and documentation as listed below.
How To Apply
Submit an email including all material to email@example.com by 5pm PST on May 31, 2017 with required application, video and documentation as listed below.
- Completed application.
- Official high school transcript or most recent college transcript (mailed in sealed envelope directly from school).
- Two letters of recommendation (from a teacher, spiritual leader, employer, other influential adults AND must reference your full name).
- Listing of extracurricular events and community service.
- For high school graduates only, a copy of acceptance letter from school/college/university.