EDUSHARE College Fund
The future is now! Parents and grandparents can open this account in a child's name to invest for their future education. The rates are greater than regular savings and the dedicated funds remain federally insured.
- Greater returns than savings accounts
- Can be opened for any child with Social Security number
- Only $50 minimum deposit to open
- Parent, guardian, or grandparent must be joint owner
- Savings dedicated for future education expenses
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- No penalty if withdrawal payable to school
- Joint owner's signature required for any withdrawals up to age 18
Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to $250,000.
Excess coverage up to $200,000 by American Share Insurance.