Olivet Nazarene University Visa Card
Why Choose an ONU Alumni Visa Card?
For starters, you can show your ONU pride every time you shop with this specially-designed card! But that's not all—by using your ONU Alumni VISA card, you partner with a credit union that is a longtime partner of Olivet. In doing so, you strengthen business relationships that benefit your alma mater.
Most importantly, a percentage of every purchase you make with this card goes toward student scholarships. So every time you use your ONU Visa Card, you are able to invest in education and make a difference in the lives of ONU students!
The ONU Alumni Visa Card is available through membership with America's Christian Credit Union.
- $25 when you open an ONU Alumni Visa Card (more details)
- No annual fee and low APR
- 0% introductory APR* and 3.9% balance transfer for six months
- Choose a ONU design or Design your own card (view demo or get started now)
- 24/7 online access
- Quickly view past, current and pending transactions
- Pay your credit card bill online
- See your summary data for any registered account
- Download transactions into other programs such as Microsoft Money
- Loan Protection Services available
- Sign up for automatic payments
*Annual Percentage Rate. After that, your APR will be 10.40% to 15.40% for Platinum. The APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. On Approved Credit.
- Card Protection
Verified by Visa
Free and easy peace of mind when shopping online. You create an extra password that must be entered before an online purchase is accepted. This way, even if your account number has been compromised, a thief can't use it. Enroll in Verified by Visa today!
A powerful tool to prevent fraud and unauthorized use of your credit and debit cards. Just like you lock your house or car when you're not using it, CardLock lets you lock your cards when not in use. You can lock and unlock your card in seconds online and by phone call, 24/7. This way, if you don't unlock the card, no purchase will go though. Visit cucardlock.com to learn more or register for this weapon against fraud.
Your Visa Platinum card includes the Visa Zero Liability Policy. It is your guarantee that you won't be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
The best defense against fraud is a good offense. America's Christian CU has partnered with Visa to bring you real-time alerts on suspicious activity with your account. You can set up any or all of five Visa alerts, which are sent within seconds by email or text message. These alerts include:
- Transaction denied
- Any out-of-country transaction
- Any card-not-present transaction
- Any gas station transaction
- Any transaction exceeding amount set by cardholder
- Sign up online
Lost or Stolen Card
Call 1-800-449-7728 immediately (available 24/7) to report a lost or stolen credit card.