Congratulations! Thank you to all that applied. Check back in early 2014 for other scholarship opportunities. The process will be similar to below, which was the entry requirements for the concluded 2013 scholarship awards.
Earn One of Four $1,500 Scholarships
This year, you are invited to make a video showing why YOU are the best candidate for one of our scholarships. Get creative and have fun!
The rules for application are below, or you can download a PDF of the application here. We look forward to your scholarship entry!
1. Scholarship offered to high school, college, and graduate students in good standing, attending an accredited four-year, two-year or vocational institution.
2. There will be four scholarships awarded, each in the amount of $1,500, payable to the institution in the student's name.
3. Applications are judged on academic achievement, career goals, content of video, and scope of community activity.
4. A scholarship committee consisting of America's Christian Senior Management Team will maintain sole selection of scholarship recipients.
5. Student is required to be a member of America's Christian Credit Union at time of application. Click here to apply. You may apply for membership at the same time as the scholarship, but your account must be opened before the scholarship is awarded.
6. Applications, essays, videos, and references become the property of America's Christian CU. We reserve the right to use the recipient's name, photo, and excerpts of any essay/video or attachments in promotional material and official applications
7. Any falsification of application or attachment to the application will cause the candidate to become ineligible for scholarship consideration.
8. Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
9. Employees and relatives of employees of America's Christian CU are not eligible.
Please answer in a three-minute video:
- What credit union products or services would help you the most as you enter college?
- Discuss how God has used you to make a difference within your school or community.
Send the following to America's Christian CU, Attn: Marketing, 2100 E. Route 66, Suite 100, Glendora, CA 91740:
- Completed application
- Official high school transcript or most recent college transcript
- Listing of extracurricular events and community service
- Video (you may include a DVD or link for the video)
- For high school graduates only, a copy of acceptance letter from school/college/university
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, administrator, or pastor
We will contact the scholarship winners in early July and post their names on our Web site. We look forward to your scholarship entry!